It is a shared goal of our Board, Management and staff to maximize the positive and lasting impacts of our investments in member communities. Here are a few of our successful partnerships we feel are moving us towards that goal.
If you would like your completed project to be featured here, please contact Jamie at email@example.com.
- Fishing Lake First Nation – Ice Fishing For Youth
- RUH Foundation Inc.—Royal Vital Care 2010
- Muskowekwan First Nation Moshums & Kookums in Residence
- Pleasant Hill Community Association Pow Wow
- Muskoday First Nation Community Church
- Cadet Training Enhancement and Development Initiative
- Wake Ride 2011
- One Arrow First Nation – Equine Assisted Learning Program
- St. Paul’s Hospital’s Healing Arts Program
- 2013 DDCDC ‘Celebrating Community Success’ Round Dance
- Nurturing with Rhymes parenting program for Saskatoon families
- 2016 Treaty Day Celebrations at the Muskeg Lake Cree Nation
- Dakota Dunes Casino Pow-Wow 2016
- Kinistin School Bus and Playground