Obtaining a Registration Number
Eligibility and Ineligibility
The Corporation shall NOT issue a Registration Number to:
- An organization, First Nation or tribal council that is situated outside the Catchment Area
- The administrative or political arm of the FSIN;
- SIGA, Dakota Dunes Casino or and of its ancillary operations;
- The city of Saskatoon, including any hamlet, or municipality as defined in The Municipalities Act that fall within the Catchment area;
- Any federal and provincial government departments and ministries;
- A for-profit organization;
- A not-for-profit business or ancillary group sustaining a for-profit business;
- A political party, political action group or lobby group;
- A penal institution or correction center; and
- An organization that has programs promoting racial or ethnic superiority, religious intolerance, persecution or social change through unlawful action.
Upon the applicant qualifying for registration, the Corporation shall issue a Registration Number to the applicant which shall be valid for a period of three (3) years from the qualification date. Applicants who have been denied registration or whose registration has been revoked may reapply in six months.
How To Apply
Learn how to apply for the grantsRead More